Dear America. Get A Life.
September 17, 2013 § 82 Comments
Yesterday someone shared an article with me on Facebook. It was about 24 year Nina Davuluri, a New Yorker of Indian descent, winning the coveted Miss America title. What followed was a barrage of racist insults and comments on Twitter and other social networks from the good folks of the US of A.
Some said it was too soon after 9/11 for something like this. Some called her 7-11. Some said she was probably Muslim and that’s why Obama must have voted for her as well. Some thought she was Arab and were pissed off that a terrorist had won this title. And finally some actually congratulated Al-Qaeda on this victory.
Well, America. I have news for you. You need to get a life. While at the same time pulling your enormous head out of your ever tightening ass.
Allow me, a rational person, to point out a few things for you; beyond this horrific Miss America tragedy that has befallen you and your country.
1. Just because she’s brown does not make her a foreigner. Just like being white does not automatically make you a citizen of the United States. If anything, the brown were here first. But you gave them small pox and killed them. And took over their land. And now they’re gone.
2. Every brown person you come across is not an A-Rab. Just like every white person we come across is not a mongoloid Redneck from Atlanta with a Confederate flag on his pickup truck with tobacco juice dripping from his mouth who sleeps with his sister. We get it. There’s cultural diversity all across your country. So to label an entire race of people based on the actions of one would be unfair. And, yes, racist.
3. Terrorists suck. We hate them, too. Believe me they’ve done us brown folks more harm than they’ll ever do to you. They’ve given us a bad name. Thanks to you being so petrified all the time of anything that remotely resembles a bad man has you running for the hills. Grow a pair, will you?
4. Your government has full and total control over you and your actions while milking you completely dry. You know the countries your army is constantly invading in order to liberate it’s poor oppressed people? Well, here’s a little fact. YOU ARE THAT COUNTRY. You’re the one that needs saving. The rest of us are doing OK, thank you very much.
5. Your government wants you to live in fear. Without you being fearful all your life they will not be able to achieve any of their goals. In the 1930s and 40s it was the Nazis. Then from the 1950s to the 1980s it was the Russians. The 1990s was Saddam Hussein. And then the new millennium has been the A-Rabs. You have lived in fear your entire life. I feel sorry for you.
6. You think the A-Rabs and the Taliban (yes, they’re two different people from very different parts of the world – they just happen to be primarily Muslim) are jealous of your way of life? No they’re not. They don’t even know what your way of life is. You know what they’re jealous of? They’re jealous of the guy that makes $50 a month and can feed his family. That’s who they’re really jealous of. The everyday Afghan or Iraqi does not even know you exist. All he wants is for you to stop killing his babies.
7. You think every body wants to take away your freedom and your civil liberties? Can you please explain your freedoms to me please?
You think you have freedom of speech? No you don’t. Eric Snowden and Bradley Manning showed you that. You cannot say or do anything without repercussions from your government. You can’t even write a note to your grandmother without the NSA spying on it. That’s your First Amendment gone by the way.
You think you have the freedom to protest? No you don’t. Occupy Wall Street was an example of that. Weren’t you gassed and pepper sprayed to get out of there? You are told that if you question the government the you are not a Patriot. You are a Patriot because you question your government. It’s not the other way around. By the way that’s your First Amendment being squashed. Again.
You think you have freedom of religion? No you don’t. By the way. First Amendment.
You think you have the right to resist unreasonable searches and seizures ? Well you don’t. The NSA has the right to access, scrutinize and seize whatever communication or documents it perceives as being a threat to National Security. Homeland Security can arrest and detain your citizens without any substantial evidence, stripping them off their Miranda Rights and allowed to hold and detain them for an unspecified amount of time or until as deemed necessary. Fourth Amendment. Gone.
8. Let’s talk about other freedoms. Are you free from debt? No you’re not. You are in debt from the moment you’re born. The system is designed to keep you in debt as early as possible. Millions start their first jobs of their lives already under crippling college debt. You are ingrained with capitalist propaganda which ensures you will never be happy unless and until you own things which you cannot afford.
Forget about your citizens. Your government is in debt. Not only to foreign countries but to it’s own private citizens. Can you please explain to me how it makes sense for the government to borrow money from the Federal Reserve – which is a private entity controlled by the Rothschilds family – at interest rates that it cannot sustain? Why is your government not able to control it’s own monetary policies? Because your capitalist system ensures that you are forever paying off your debt.
Are you free from violence? No you’re not. Since 2001 you have averaged more than 30,000 deaths a year caused by firearms. That’s ten times more than the number killed in the Twin Towers. EVERY YEAR. FOR THE LAST TWELVE YEARS. Yet you have spent $5 TRILLION on the War on Terror but consider your right to bear arms the most important amendment. You know why you do that? Because your capitalist government is breast fed over a $100 MILLION a year by the NRA to look upon it favorably. Do you know what $5 Trillion means. It means EVERY SINGLE American could have been given US$ 16,000. No questions asked.
If these are the freedoms you’re so proud about then feel free to keep them.
9. You want to know why everyone hates you? Your foreign policies is why the world hates you. Not because of your freedoms. Do you know how many countries you have bombed since the end of World War II? You have bombed 34 countries since then. THIRTY FOUR. That’s why the world hates you. Not because you drive a Prius. And live in a condo. But because you have killed thirty four different nationalities of children in the name of freedom.
10. The world hates you because you’re a hypocrite. You advocate freedom and democracy and are willing to go to war for it but you support and prop up dictators with Draconian and authoritarian laws only because they serve your strategic interest.
You talk about being fair yet you let the Israeli war machines uproot an indigenous people and kill their families under the guise of ‘security’. Do you know why people think you’re a hypocrite and have no credibility?
You have used your veto powers in the UN a total of 51 times for the following reasons :
• 39 times in defense of Israel
• 5 times against Nicaragua
• 6 times to block Vietnam from being part of UN
• 1 time IN DEFENSE OF APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA – this was as early as 1981!
Since 1988 the US has used 22 vetoes all in the defense of Israel. You know why? Because the men who control your country are Zionist Jews. Yes, I’m talking about the Rothschild family. Otherwise you have no reason to support a country in the Middle East that does nothing but put you in tough positions politically, is openly hateful towards you and Christianity all the while being the recipient of unconditional aid to the tune of $4BILLION EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
I feel sorry for your future generations that have to defend the legacy that you and your government are creating. For their sake I hope you get your act together.
And Nina Davuluri didn’t win because she was of Indian descent. She won because she was hot. Get over it.
A Rational Human Being